So when I returned you can imagine the amount of junk in my e-mail and voice mail box. It took me awhile to wade through it...but in there I found a grand little e-mail from my bloggy friend, Maureen, over at Island Roar. She deemed me worthy enough to bestow on me a "love My Friends" award!
Now doesn't that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy? It did me!
I thank you, Maureen, for the prize!
The Love My Friends Award is given to those bloggers who aspire, inspire and share the most beautiful of human attributes: art, wisdom and friendship. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more.
The following bloggers are some that I read everyday (when I DO have internet and not traveling, mind you) and they bring me laughter, joy, good reading and stimulate my mind. Not all of them at the same time...but you get the jest of it!
These are my picks:
1. Searching for Shangri-La; he always inspires with wit and humor. Great photographer as well. (and an honorary long distance book club member)
2. Donna Gotlib; extremely creative gal who is just fabulous!
3. A Mouthy Irish Woman? Ridculous!; she's got one of those wits that makes me chuckle...
4. Funny Girl Goes Blog; a newbie on my reading list...but lives up to her title!
5. I Shoulda Been a Stripper; Chrissy is one of those rare finds in humans...love her.
6. Is this thing on...?; I can relate to her writings...as I read it I'm usually shaking my head going , "uh-huh...yeah!"
7. A Reservation for Six; a mommy blog that always makes me smile when I check in.
and last, but not least...
8. the tired one; my friend in the self-proclaimed bowels of hell (Texas) that is always my last to read. I always save the best for last!
Thanks again, Maureen! She'd be at the top of my list if I could send it back! Check out her blog...she's quite fantastic. One of those that somehow the cosmos directed me to...and I'm grateful for that.